Divorce Decree Enforcement

Often it becomes necessary to go back to court and seek enforcement of an existing court order or decree to collect child support, medical expenses, child care expenses or alimony when a person is behind. There are also times when a parent has violated parent time or custody orders or has not followed the decree to divide property, retirement benefits or sell a home.